VoIP services are fast becoming the standard for organizations that demand uncompromising digital voice quality, advanced features, and call monitoring. The VoIP systems are much less expensive than traditional phone services while providing more features, straightforward configuration, greater expandability, and end-user mobility. VoIP adds features that were difficult or impossible with traditional phone systems. These VoIP systems are becoming critical to the rapidly expanding mobile workforce. End users have the flexibility to manage and tracks calls from anywhere without the customer knowing any difference. Managers have much greater control to track call activity and monitor employee productivity. VoIP systems offer conference calling, call forwarding, call recording and CRM integration at zero or near-zero cost.
Prismworks Technology can implement a VoIP solution for your company, custom-tailored to the specific needs of your organization.
From enterprise-level phone systems to small office hosted solutions, let our experienced team configure and set up your new VoIP phone system. Prismworks Technology uses equipment and software from trusted vendors such as 3CX, Polycom, Yealink & Jabra to deliver the most cost-effective and reliable VoIP systems for our customers.
Unify your communication with Prismworks and 3CX– an IP Phone System that completely replaces your proprietary PBX, supports standard SIP soft/hard phones, VoIP services and traditional PSTN phone lines. 3CX Phone System is far less expensive than a traditional PBX and can reduce call costs substantially by using a VoIP service provider. Its web-based administration makes phone system management easy. 3CX Phone System eliminates the phone wiring network and allows users to easily work remotely.
• Complete phone system – Provides call switching, routing & queueing
• Purchase cost dramatically lower than a traditional hardware PBX
• Scalable – Unlimited extensions and phone lines. No proprietary expansion modules needed!
• Web based configuration & status indication – Easy phone system management!
• Unified Communications – Receive voice mail via email & see user presence
• Auto-Attendant (e.g. 1 for sales, 2 for support, etc.)
• Reduce long distance and inter office call costs
• No more expensive proprietary system phones – Use standard SIP phones
• Eliminate the phone wiring and make moving offices easier
• Easy call control, presence and extension management
• Click to Dial & Call Pop-up for Microsoft Outlook
• Receive & Make calls via the standard PSTN using VoIP Gateways or cards
• Decrease your phone bill by using SIP trunks, VoIP providers or Skype
• Out of the box configuration for many VoIP Providers, VoIP Gateways, Skype™ and IP Phones